2012年2月17日星期五

Spaniard are happy with what he has accomplished


I've always said I'm pleased with the career I've had. It always depends on whom you compare it against. But for myself, Personally i think good about it. I obviously believe I could have won a lot more tournaments, on the other hand probably might have lost some of those I won, too,?¡À he explained.
                                                  
Perhaps as recently as last summer, Garcia could have disagreed along with his own assessment. Consecutive wins in Spain last October were his first in several years discount golf clubs and reinvigorated his career, and also his stature in the rapidly-changing game.

It’s been a simple 13 years, however, when Garcia was projected to get the successor to Seve Ballesteros and Jose Maria Olazabal. Garcia isn‘t exactly the same person because he was as he would have been a teen however, and his outlook on the game is different.

I can’t commit to anything until I know what will happen Titleist AP2 710 Forged Irons Rio. With the decision being (pushed back) I didn’t want them (the Solheim committee) to wait on me,” she said.

Sorenstam added that she offered up a few names to the nominating committee, but that no one had been offered the captaincy yet. She said it was unlikely that Alison Nicholas, who captained the European team each of the last two competitions, including the victorious campaign in 2011, would lead for a third time.

I think I'm about 20 years away from it, he stated laughing. Everything changes. It's difficult, but obviously you can not function as same if you are Taylormade R11 fairway wood  32 as when you find yourself 18 or 19. I think that you ever have more experience. You know what are you doing more not only about golf but worldwide and around your world, somehow, also it obviously changes which you small bit.

In what seems to be a less myopic take a look at his career with his fantastic devote the globe, Garcia seems at peace with in which the game ultimately takes him.

没有评论:

发表评论